It is the adequate one which is the best.
适合才是最好的
There are many major decisions to make in our life, such as deciding which job to take.
人生中有很多重大决策要做,比如选择一份工作。
Choosing a job is never easy.
选工作这件事,从来都不容易。
Whether it is for students or for those who have already worked in the workplace , this is a major decision.
不管是对学生来说,还是对已经奋战在职场的人来说,这都是个重大的决策。
Standing in front of a main crossroad of life, we may panic and become confused.
在这么重大的人生分歧点面前,我们总是容易慌神,变得无所适从。
Maybe you should ask yourself this question first:
或许你应该先问问自己这个问题:
Does this position meet my values?
这个职位符合我的价值观吗?
It is undeniable that each of us has our own values.
不可否认,我们每个人都有自己的价值观。
Some people like to judge the merits and demerits of different values; but the fact is that most times there are only differences among various values, not superiority orinferiority.
有些人喜欢给不同的价值观评出优劣;但事实是,很多时候各种价值观之间只有不同,并无贵贱。
Different values should adopt different paths. It is the adequate one which is the best.
不同的价值观应该采取不同的发展路径,合适的才是最好的。
If you like stability, then do not find a job that pays exactly according to performance. It will only overwhelm you.
如果你看中稳定性,那就不要找一个完全按业绩给工资的工作,那只会让你不堪重负。
If you value the degree of autonomy, then do not go to a bureaucratic place because you will not be able to stand that place.
如果你看重工作中的自由度,那就不要为了稳定而去那种官僚气氛浓厚的地方,你会受不了的。
Don't forget. It is the adequate one which is the best.
别忘了,合适的才是最好的。
May you find the future that suits you best.
希望你能找到最适合自己的那种未来。